Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Craziness

Life has been so crazy this past month. We went to Jackson over Jaden's Birthday, threw her a little party at the snow climbs. Then we threw her a big party at our house (Note: me being 7 1/2 months preggy and feeling very uncomfortable). Had family birthday party's, my sisters baby blessing, a baby shower, Easter, and waiting for our little boy to come! :) Wow, allot going on lately, but it has all been so much fun! I am getting so excited to be having another baby on the way. I miss that newborn stage-maybe i'll retract that statement when he comes and wakes us up in the middle of the night. jk but I cant wait till he comes! Just a few more weeks and we'll have our baby Kash.

1 comment:

Friends said...

I can not believe your due date is only a little over a month away! We should get together. I want to come visit you! Next week is going to be less busy for me I will call you! xoxo megs