Friday, May 21, 2010

5-11-2010

Our baby Kash was born. I'm just going to do a fast update, because I don't have much time right now. I will do a longer post next time. I went into a normal check up with my Dr. and informed me that I was in labor. WOW, what a shock! Anyway he was a month early, and has been in the NICU for almost a week. He is home now and doing great. I just have pictures on my phone so they're not very good, but just wanted to show my little guy off. I love him so much!!! It is very fun to have a little boy :)

5 comments:

Teea Lamb said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! I am glad he is home and doing well.

Nate&Bobbi said...

Oh how sweet! He is a doll! congratulations!

Prosper 1st Primary said...

He is ADORABLE!! What a cute little stud! I hope you are adjusting okay and feeling good. I am still totally up for babysitting so PLEASE call me. I want to bring you a dinner too so I will be calling you :)

Amber said...

Congrats on the cute little guy! You forget how little they are huh? We'll have to come see him, when you are up for vistors. He is so cute!

Collie and Zach said...

So cute bri! Glad things ended up being ok with the nicu and all.