Thursday, November 18, 2010

Things to be Thankful for..

Since it's that time of season, I'm laying in bed last night at 12pm thinking of all the things that i am so thankful for. The obvious ones are, our family's, our sweet children, our love ones, the gospel, our health, our homes, etc... Then I started thinking more in depth.. "THINGS THAT I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT" aside from all the really important things, things that spoil us...
1- Running water
2- Disposable diapers/wipes
3- My bed
4- Clorox wipes
5- Running Vehicles
6- Washer/ Dryer
7- Dishwasher
8- Heat
9- Pest Control
10- Hand Sanitizer
11- Toothbrush/ toothpaste
12- Medicine

These might sound silly, but I am very thankful for all of these little things in life that makes life so easy. I am also so grateful for my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such nice things in my life. I could have never been a pioneer! :)

4 comments:

Shandie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kodyandsabrina said...

Whoops.. I deleted your post. I don't know what I did. Sorry Shan!

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

Great minds think alike. I have been planning a post like this since last month. I am planning to write it up on or really close to Thanksgiving day. However, I am going to do one thing for each day in the month (Total of 30). Still doesn't put a dent in my 'complete' list but I don't think I could ever cover EVERYTHING I am grateful for. Hope that you guys are doing well and happy holidays.

Alesha said...

So so true! I am thankful for those things too!