Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kash's First Birthday Party

Happy Birthday Kashy Man! I cannot believe that my baby boy Kash is already one. Wow, how time flies. We threw Kash a pirate birthday party. He was decked out in his pirate gear. My mom said I think that's a little morbid lol.. I guess I like the trendy skulls. :) Kash opening up his presents


Kash's Cupcake/Birthday cake


Kash's Personal Cake-to destroy. Ps.. Did not happen. He is my messy boy, I can barely stand it lol.. but I am having a hard time adjusting to it because Jaden was such a dainty and clean eater. I really thought that Kash would love destroying his cake, but surprisingly he didn't. He was too tired and was past his bedtime so he wasn't into it at all. It made me sad, but hey, I guess I didn't have to clean up the mess :)


Pirate Decor











5 comments:

Alesha said...

Really stinks when they get too tired huh? He looks adorable and I love the pirate theme!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have come:( It looks like he had so much fun, I'm surprised he didn't dig into that cake, I remember when Jaden did! So cute:) Love you! xoxo

Snap said...

What a cute boy! Wow time flies!

Friends said...

What a cute Birthday! Kash is so cute! It looks like he had a Happy Birthday! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Kash's First Birthday Party was just epic. I also have been planning the mermaid party for my daughter’s 5th birthday bash. My niece is helping me with the decorations. I have booked the best party venues in Los Angeles for the party. I hope that everything goes as planned.