Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's a BOY!

We are so excited that were going to be having a little boy. We would have been very excited if it was a girl, so Jade and her could play together and wear the same clothes hehe. But we are soooo excited to be having a boy. It will be fun to have both genders! :) and Kody gets his little boy :) You know that all guys want a little boy for some reason? lol
We have his name picked out already, I know way early huh, but we know what we want. His name is going to be KASH!

6 comments:

Alesha said...

Love the name! I loved it with Brigs but like the way you are spelling it SO mcuh better than the norm and we didn't want another K, ya know? Every dad totally wants a boy, just like I totally want/NEED a girl! haha CONGRATS!

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

Boo ya!!!! Congrats!!

Snap said...

Sweet! That's exciting! Now Luke will have a little buddy!

Friends said...

OMG Sabrina yeah! Little boys are the best you will see... I am so excited that you and Kody are expecting baby number 2 how fun!!! Congrats!

Natalie Carver said...

Yay! Hey how are you! I am so glad you found me on McKenzies blog! LOL Your family is adorbale!!!!! And congrats on having a baby boy!

Ivins Family said...

Kody and Sabrina!!! I had no idea congratulations!! I think the name is adorable! We miss you guys.