Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Almost There.....

I can finally say that the end is in sight. OUR house will be finished this week. YAY!!!!! Since we have been the builders it has taken us awhile to build due to the fact that our house comes last. That's ok, because I am very blessed to have a home like this. I know this is not the best picture but I will be posting new pics of the house when it is completely finished. SO excited about moving into our home but not excited on the actual moving part. Anyway, will be posting new pics soon :)

2 comments:

Prosper 1st Primary said...

Hey! I am glad you found my blog! You guys have such a cute little family and congrats on the new baby boy! I love the name.

sandy said...

I love your new home. It is going to be so nice. How's everything going. Have you moved in by now. I need to come see it. I was going to call you this week to go out to lunch, but Kodie has the worst cold. Plus I tried taking her bottle away and she has been so fussy. I hope next week is better.